All the ESS Gryon instructors undergo training validated by the Canton of Vaud and hold an authorisation to teach skiing or other relevant discipline.
ESS Gryon rates are displayed in our offices, on our website, in booking confirmations as well as on the various communication documents produced by the ski school.
The price includes the lesson provided by the ESS Gryon instructor but excludes all other services (insurance, lift pass, equipment, transport and meals – unless specifically mentioned).
Payment for lessons is due at the time of booking.
You may use any of the following means of payment:
• Credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Postcard,)
• Gift token
• Invoice for Swiss residents
• Bank Transfer
4. Specific conditions for lessons
• Group lessons take place as of 3 participants. Please note that for morning group lessons (10am to 12 noon), the lesson will last 1 hour for the same rate if there are only 1 to 3 participants.
• Some waiting or queuing at ski-lifts may be necessary during lesson time. Instructors cannot wait for clients who arrive late for group lessons.
• Group lessons are taught in French &/or English.
• We do our utmost to ensure that a private lesson is taught in the language requested by the client but this is subject to the availability of our instructors.
5. Cancellation or absence by the client
Booking is confirmed once payment is validated. Any booking may be cancelled or modified free of charge up to 7 days prior to the start of the lessons. Any modification or cancellation less than 7 days and up to 48 hours prior the start of the lessons is subject to payment of CHF 40.00 fees. Any modification or cancellation less than 48 hours prior to the start of the lessons without medical certificate is subject to 100% payment of the total cost.
ESS Gryon cannot be held responsible for possible injury during a lesson. Clients are advised to take out their own accident insurance coverage.
7. The right to use images
The client gives the ESS Gryon the authorisation to publish, display or distribute photographs or videos taken during lessons. This applies to publications, website etc.
If you do not wish to give your permission, please let us know.
Both parties will try to resolve any conflicts that may arise in an amicable way. If such an agreement cannot be found, Swiss law will apply.